Monday, March 2, 2009

!@#$%^&*&***((!!!!

We have snow. Again.

I measured two hours ago, and it was at seven inches.

It hasn't stopped.

The wind is blowing, too, so there's really no point in shoveling- it'll al blow right back onto the driveway.

Did I mention it hasn't stopped?

Oh, and yeah, I have no school today, which means I get to go in Monday of my spring break week. Well, not just me- me and all the other students and staff in district. Yay. Seriously, though, the families in town always go away for spring break; I wonder if we'll have enough kids for it to actually count as a day.

On the plus side, the school musical I've been interpreting for is this weekend. It means a madly busy week for me, with 12+ hour workdays all week, but the OT paycheck I get next month will be NICE!!

But I frigging hate snow with the white-hot heat of a thousand suns.

Too bad that won't melt all that white shit I have out there right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in NJ too & it has to be more than 7 inches. I have shoveled 3 times since 430am & I will soon need to go out & do it again. I'm loving it though. Snow angels & all. Sorry you hate snow. I will try to be less cheerful about it.
:-0~Mary

Anisah said...

That sucks. We had a week in January where it snowed for 2-3 days, and we got almost 2 feet. I hope spring comes soon!