Monday, June 14, 2010

Dentist!

Frank has an appointment with his dentist next week. I am already dreading it. I am not the calmest dental patient you will ever meet, and bringing him to the dentist was worse when I brought him for the first time last November, because I had to pretend to be calm and happy. (At least with my dentist, I can let the fear fly!)

Oh, Lord, please let him not have any cavities. If he does, he is going to need to be sedated for the fillings, because I do not think I have enough physical and emotional strength to hold him down while they shoot Novacain into him and then drill his tooth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he does have cavities, does your dentist have a laser drill to fill them? That's what my dentist uses, and it's amazing! You don't need novacaine, and you don't feel a thing!

Karin said...

A laser drill?? Dude, I have to see if MY dentist has that, never mind Frank's!